oil change zx7r

| |




oil change zx7r




Zx7r oil. i wanted to know what you guys use for oil in your zx7's. i am due for my first oil change and would like some input. 2001 ninja zx7r.. Hello, brought my zx7r ealry in the year and engine oil had been changed in the add, theres plenty of oil there in the glass - now my question is will a oil change. 1993 zx7 fork oil change. hi guys, i'm doing fork oil change on my bike today. how much do i refill with the fork is cleaned and dried..




2001 Ninja ZX7R - YouTube

2001 ninja zx7r - youtube



Ronayers.com Fiche Desktop Motorcycle Kawasaki 2002 Ninja ZX-7R

Ronayers.com fiche desktop motorcycle kawasaki 2002 ninja zx-7r




Looking to do an oil change on my 2000 zx7r. wondering what suggestions there are for brands of oil(weight)/filters . do you have to go with a bike. Almost at 500 mile so i am looking to do an oil change.. what oil are you guys using at why. i used to use thte odl mobile1 suber bike oil in my zx12 and 14... Oil pump zx7r. category autos & vehicles; license 95 ninja 750 zxr / l oil change part one - duration: 6:54. efrain castro 3,746 views. 6:54.




Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment